Friday, November 7, 2008

Favorites of the Week

I went through the last week and wanted to post a few of my favorites. They are all over the place, except that they are all animals this time! Well, no monkeys anyway... ;) My kids have been moving too fast to take any pics lately!

Next 2 posts are my lessons in movement and light. Exciting stuff! I'm really enjoying learning the camera's functions and then pushing my limits to make it do some creative stuff. The Internet is grrrreat! I have learned from some great photographers, the ones cool enough to post how they did this or that. Next post!

Photobucket

Feet

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cody
Photobucket

Photobucket

A little sneak peek of "The Light" shots:
Photobucket

Jimmy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails