Monday, June 8, 2009

Alex in Flowers

Another preview here - this time of my little Alex, having a little fun in the purple woodland phlox that surrounds our home for a few weeks this time of year.  It smells gorgeous, it grows in gorgeous masses and when I put my pretty little girl among them?  You guessed it! Gorgeous. :) Here's a little preview!  

I am exceptionally excited this week, since I am getting the opportunity for my first engagement shoot on Wednesday. Providing the weather holds out, I will hopefully have some images soon of one of my favorite people in the world and her love. I can't wait!!! Erin - I hope you are ready for a power session!! I can unleash my excitement out on you guys, so I can finally sleep again. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails