Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dominic and Sadie

When I had the pleasure of experiencing the three dog session, Sara's little nephew was there to play with us! The triplets had fun discovering a new little friend and he is just so adorable. As I was trying to get a few shots of the pups in her front room, his mom asked if I could try to get a few with Sadie and him together, since Sadie is her childhood doggie. Alas, the light was a little too low for moving kids and doggies (!) and since I wasn't using any flash, I only got a few, so here they are! I promise that right now I am learning the flash - I know I am sick of posting about not using it!!!  :O)

The little cutie on his own:
Photobucket

I love his little feet. :)
Photobucket

I love the emotion and movement in this one! So happy!
Photobucket

A cute one in both finishes - Sara, I'll let you decide which one is best!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails