Thursday, August 6, 2009

E and J Part Two

More! These are a series of shots of them being just plain cute on the blanket in the sun. Jimmy surprised us both with a few romantic gestures in these next few - he is a natural! I do think he said something about the "next session"...right Erin? :) Stick with me...this is gonna be a long one... Shots in front of the barn will be next... Stay tuned!

I have too many favorites in this post to list them - I guess they would be them all! I was really happy with the light, the natural poses they fell into, the emotion these two shared...I got a chance to get a few of my obsessions out on them and it felt so good!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one has to be my favorite of favorites...I love the emotion, in just the hands! I had visualized this in my head every night before the shoot, and I was beyond ecstatic after it came together - just ask them! I was a raving lunatic after this one - whooping and screaming!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one too - the serious love here....!
Photobucket

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails