Monday, September 7, 2009

Miss Jordan, Senior Portrait Sneak Peek

It's pretty darn freaky thinking about my "little" cousin graduating next year...I remember when she was born - the baby nicknames we all used for her (that stuck) that I will not mention here.. :) I remember my aunt pregnant with her! And now...here she is, getting her Senior year pictures taken. *sigh* - how time flies!

So, here we are...and I am grateful and honored to be the one doing them! What a cool feeling!

We had the shoot in the middle of last week and I was so excited about the way they turned out, I wanted to share a few as teasers - I have not even shown them to her or my aunt yet, so this is their teaser too! I have a few other things to post before I get to this one - and as always, I want to give them first crack at seeing them before the world does! 3 different outfit changes and lots of movement around the yard - I think I can say we were all pooped when we were done, but it was a good kind of tired - we got a lot accomplished!

Here you go, guys - I hope to talk to you soon, since I am so excited to show you! Thanks for being such a great sport, Jordy. :) Hopefully I will have a few more up soon.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sorry, but is she not gorgeous?! Thanks for making my job easy, dear! :)

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails