Thursday, September 3, 2009

the Black and Whites

As promised, here are a few of the previously posted pics of my kids in black and white - I think some of them look better this way, but I'll let you decide!

Tomorrow, I will post a few of the Senior shoot, providing I get the a.ok. from her momma - I am super excited about the shots we got... One of the challenges I face, and actually like to face, is always taking pictures in my own yard - but then making them feel fresh and new. There are a few favorite spots I have, that to me, just placing a new person there is enough, because it is so cool and adds so much substance to a picture - like the barn, for instance. So, I love having that problem, because it means I get to stay here and shoot while my kids are napping - no babysitter needed. :) And that's always a good thing to be able to wear both hats at the same time without it driving you mad.

Photobucket

I love her little toes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of Cole smelling his feet. :) Just because.
Photobucket

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails