Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Aunt Erin

You've seen her on here before! She is now a two-timer on Fetching, since she is one of the triplets' faaaavorite aunts. Aunt Erin is one of the people I am most thankful for in my life, and the kids just adore her.

And I think Alex just adores her even more than the boys do...which is a LOT. :)

So, back in the fall - during our mega-shoot - Erin asked if I would take pictures of her with the kids. I did, and it was actually sunny in the morning! Ha! The rest of the day turned out to be poo. But, I think I took about 85 pictures...do you think I could get ONE where the kids are all looking and smiling at me? Umm...ok, one. But we ended up with a few more cute ones - and this is the first time Erin is seeing them too! Sorry, Erin... :)

I do hope you know how much we love you...and couldn't do without you. :)

The one pic we did get! Erin's poor abs! :)
Photobucket

The funny outtake, all three doing their own thing, Erin trying to make it work!
Photobucket

A sweet eskimo kiss, adorable.
Photobucket

Alex in the leaves, with snot coming out of her nose...typical fall day.
Photobucket

And my absolute favorite...the triple hug.
Photobucket

Love you, Erin!!!



Coming next - spring is here...some maternity pics and still some fall/winter favorites. Stay tuned! Oh, and I can't forget to tell you about all the commercial goodness. Have a happy day!

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails