Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Yes, this post is titled "Thankful" and it's all about my sister and her family... :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by loving family that you love just as much. I love this day because we can eat so much amazing food (made by my in-laws and I am NOT sucking up here - it truly is unbelievable), but also because you can slow down and really think about what makes your life so amazing, big or small, what you are truly grateful for experiencing. Yes, family is probably at the top of that list, and here there are no exceptions. I am so incredibly thankful that I am able to go upstairs every morning, usually in no rush, and enjoy my babies. Get them dressed, sing to them (with them now!) and be goofy with them all day, relishing in their learning and seeing new things through their new eyes. And then to see them all be so happy when Daddy comes home, they love him so much and it shows in their beaming smiles and sweet choruses of "Daddy, Daddy!" We are truly blessed and life is good.

I am thankful for all of my family, and today - here - I get to focus on my sister. Because without her, I wouldn't have even gotten this far in my photographic journey. She has been the one reaffirming that I might be good at this some day, constantly egging me on, to go for it, to help critique and mold the way I look at things through the camera, that I am where I am meant to be. Constant, gentle guidance - So, for her sweet and much needed steering, I am thankful. She is truly a sister - my sister. And that is just one reason I am thankful for her..... :) Love you, Beth.

Here are a bunch from her family's shoot in the orchard a few weeks ago - I have more to go - so, consider this Part I. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorites in the family pic series...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I giggle when I see this one because it makes me so happy!
Photobucket

Have a fantastic and yummy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails