Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Bouquet

One quick post before bed tonight - I have been extremely busy today for some reason!

Y'all know by now that I just loved these gorgeous flowers, but there were really no close ups...believe me, it was the first thing I looked for!....so I made my own!  Since they are high quality, large images, I was able to crop closely and still maintain the picture integrity. I zoomed in and Wa-la! I love how you get the texture of the cobblestone in the lower left corner. Here is the super quickie... 

Disclaimer:  I did not take these pictures!  They are here for a "makeover". Go here to find out the whole story.

Original:
Photobucket

Zoomed in and saturated, grainy:
Photobucket

Sepia tone:
Photobucket

One of the reasons I am so busy tonight is because I decide to make these variations into a storyboard at the last minute - I am still working, so I will finish in the morning and post it then - it shaping up to be super simple and elegant!

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails