Friday, May 8, 2009

Storyboard - The Bouquet

As I was prepping the pictures of what I did to emphasize out a bouquet shot yesterday, I was overwhelmed with the urge to make a storyboard out of the many (and I mean, MANY) variations I did with this picture.  I went saturated, closer, grainy, sepia, black and white, soft focus...I couldn't stop modifying them! Since so many pretty ones resulted, I decided to choose three and put them together, and here is the end result.  Simpler than my recent posts, which is why I love it - and since I love these flowers, the cobblestone texture - and I have been having a hard time choosing which finish to present, this is perfect for my obsessions. 

I am a flower junkie, and that's probably one of the reasons I love weddings so much! And, the more, the better! I remember my sister's wedding ceremony just brimming with flowers everywhere- they filled up the room in every corner and nook and cranny - and they provided such a romantic, overindulgent - yet fresh - ambiance. Perfect feel for a wedding. The color, the smell, the softness - ahhhhh! It was incredible. Not to say I don't love the look of a perfectly placed, modern display of singular blooms, but if I had to pick for my own wedding, the room would be ab.so.lute.ly. full of every kind and color imaginable. ;)

So, I hope you like this, Paige, but I guess you could say I did this one for the flower addict in me!

Disclaimer:  I did not take these pictures!  They are here for a "makeover". Go here to find out the whole story.

Remember, here's the original:
Photobucket

And now, the storyboard:
Photobucket

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails