Sunday, May 10, 2009

Collages

Not a storyboard, but a collage! Here's just two of the first few I wanted to kind of group into a few shots together. This is a great way to use pictures that might just be ok on their own and you want something more. Put them together with a theme binding them (of course, a wedding is a theme all on its own, so really for these pictures, ANY together would work!) and sometimes you get a really great combination that just pops and wows you, working together. 

This first one is focused on the music at the ceremony...it's funny how great the pictures of the soloist and the woman playing the harp turned out - the sun setting, the light and focus is just fantastic... but then the pictures of the parents walking down the aisle...unfocused and just plain unusable. SO frustrating! To make the best of it, since they turned out so well, I just had to use them here. That said, I decided a collage was the best option to display them, adding in a picture of the vows to lend relevance, 'cuz that's really what it's all about!

Disclaimer:  I did not take these pictures!  They are here for a "makeover". Go here to find out the whole story.

Here's the end result:
Photobucket

The next one focuses on the reception, taking a few of the special moments - the dance, the cake, etc... and putting them together. Here's what I came up with:
Photobucket

I hope all of you mothers out there had a fantastic Mother's Day! I am just winding down from our hectic day of outings honoring our mothers...now that the triplets are in bed, I'm treating myself to ice cream, chocolate coffee and a cheesy movie on sci-fi - doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails