Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reese's Collage

This really is a collage created of the three of them, their family. I am starting to put together a few more themed collages, since it is a great way to group some scattered pictures - say, like the reception - into one, more interesting picture. I don't know about you, but I haven't really looked at my reception pictures in a long, long time! But if they were in one image, I might just have it framed! Or at least "scrapbooked" that way, since I am building 12x12 images for just that reason. It makes it easy to display, either way!

Here's the next one, Casey, Paige and Reese primarily, with a few of Casey's dad interacting with Reese - too cute. I love to see that!

Disclaimer:  I did not take these pictures!  They are here for a "makeover". Go here to find out the whole story.

Photobucket

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails