Saturday, May 2, 2009

Storyboard - Dramatic Kiss

Disclaimer:  I did not take these pictures!  They are here for a "makeover". Go here to find out the whole story.

Another kiss, this time with their lips! This one is from my favorite series of their couple shots that she had in her collection. Really, it's the emotion between these two that make this easy and a pleasure to do. Here, I wanted to tweak the original photo - I am a fan of interesting angles and this one was just too straight up for my liking! ;) So, I decided to play with it and see what I got. I think the result looks like a much more dramatic - "sweeping off her feet" - kind of kiss. Then, I went to work, practicing on a bunch of layers for this one. See what you think!

Original photo - very sweet moment.
Photobucket

Let's make a storyboard out of it. 

Start with original, zoom and rotate a bit to get more drama. Turn it black and white, of course. Seems a trend, eh?
Photobucket

Take a picture of the copper wall art on the wall above my woodstove. I have no idea why I thought this image would work with this picture...I was just walking by it and *wham!*, the idea hit me in the head. Luckily, it did work, or the hit in the head would have been all for nothing. :)
Photobucket

Integrate picture of them and picture of copper roof tile (rotating and recoloring it to match)... add the quote, borders, transparent layer...and here's the end result:
Photobucket

Very Breakfast at Tiffany's moment, I think!

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails