Monday, May 4, 2009

Storyboard - Romantic Flowers

Disclaimer:  I did not take these pictures!  They are here for a "makeover". Go here to find out the whole story.

I guess I'm trying to make up for being gone yesterday!

Here's my favorite storyboard, I think. Remember that I said she had some rockin' flowers? Well, the color they give to this one is just awesome. The fairy tale effect is back with these two lovebirds, being so cute together. Another sweet moment! I like the location of this picture, but again - it could have been so much more. So, it made the perfect base for a storyboard "sprucing".

The original:
Off center, too far away, weed in the foreground, too dark. I really like this spot, but again, I was disappointed with the exposure and composition! 
Photobucket

I cropped in order to zoom in on the main event, also darkening and saturating the color.
Photobucket

Then, after I cropped and corrected color on this one, another very cute picture of Paige and her sister, I stole a strip of the mass of flowers they created in this picture.
Photobucket

Now just the flowers... I added film grain and a soft focus on the edge.
Photobucket

This is the final result, putting the two together...after a background, borders, flowers under a transparent layer...and a beautiful Browning quote to complete the package. 

This picture captivated me so much, I chose to take it in many different directions when correcting it. I will share those variations tomorrow!  Time to take a nap. ;)

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails