Friday, May 29, 2009

Three Dogs and A Gorgeous Tree

So, I know you all know I am a dog lover...that's pretty darn obvious, considering my new career choice.  Also, if you are a regular reader of this blog (thank you!), you also know I am a flower junkie! So, what do you get when you cross three beautiful and loving dogs, two beautiful double lilac bushes and one insanely gorgeous pink magnolia tree? Well, you get me jumping up and down like a crazed lunatic, so excited, even if it's drizzling and cold outside. Yep! Magnolia trees are my latest obsession. I want one.  No, I want a whole forest. And this tree was no exception, it further fanned the flames! I was even willing to create more work for myself in the form of photoshopping out some leashes (since we were in the front of the house by the road), some hands and some cars... but the background was soooooo worth it! What can I say, flowers just get me going, especially if I have my favorite animals in the foreground. ;)

I was having a blast with Simon (a spunky black lab), Sadie (a super sweet golden retriever) and Riley (of course, Sara's infamous great dane!). Here are some of the shots we got on that drizzly, wet day a few weeks ago - thank you again to the loving parents of these sweet doggies, for braving the rain with me and not laughing at me too hard when I was laying on the ground to capture these shots. I am a goof, I know! But I am loving every.single.minute.of.it. ;) Thank you for letting me into your lives!

Details: If I were a "pro", which I am not just yet - I would have rules for myself, one of which is that I would get the proofs up in a timely manner and they would go up all at once.  BUT, since I am still a learning newbie, I am choosing to put these up as I go along. It works as motivation for me to keep plugging away and it also feeds a bit at a time to the parents of my new best friends, so they don't have to wait so long! ;) I will try to do them in themes, so here are some of the shots we got by the trees...

Is that tree not GORGEOUS??!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one, with Simon as the focus!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this one is my favorite, with that buttery, purple blooming background - it's almost like a painting!
Photobucket

1 comment:

xemefex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails