Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweet Sera

I wanted to post about this sweet little pup I got a chance to meet last fall...before it's fall again.

This is Sera, the super adorable big sister to Casey, pups of my friend Stephanie and her husband Shyri who came out on that mizzzzerable day, way back in the fall. These doggies were both such a joy to photograph, and I loved seeing how different their personalities are. She is more the shy and sweet to Casey's high energy leadership. I love how they seem like a yin/yang kind of duo! 

Her eyes are what got me the most, huge and brown and oh so expressive! Enjoy the seraphic Sera - and yes, it's actually a word believe it or not...I googled synonyms for sweet...since that is truly what this little girl is. :) And I came up with her name in one of them...cool, huh? 

Another cool thing - Sera is famous! She appeared in one of those commercials I keep teasing and not posting...so she is technically famous, right?! Steph, I sure hope she's not going all diva/Mariah Carey-ish on you. :) Here's the diva herself, enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I pinky swear that my very next post will be about... the commercial! Woohoo! Details soon. Nighty-night! :)

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails