Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gearing Up

Welcome back! As you can tell, I have updated the blog and now I feel like it's finally all coming together! I actually have a portfolio and proofing site, a connection to the Facebook page and all my places are starting to have a cohesive look... one might dare say, branding? Haha, ok, maybe not there yet, but I am very much liking the way it is gelling and that my whole online presence is kinda feeling a bit more legit. That's important to a fledgling business, I think. At least, it's important to my psyche, at least  :)

If you have a moment, please click on a few links on the top tab bar, help me to know they are working and each page is looking alright alignment-wise... it would mean a great deal to me! Some details still need to be added and filled, like more into the portfolio, but it's a start in the right direction. And it feels really good! One place for all my links. Ahhhh. Forward progress!

As great as it feels to have a few checks off my huge list, I still have SO much work to get through - this is the first test of the "real world", as I have always called it. One bittersweet thing of note is that our triplets started preschool last week, so that time is now FP (Fetching Prints) time for me! Time to get 'er done and now that I have it all together... it is on... like donkey kong. :) Now that I have the blog back up and running, I will start posting my sessions and getting on with the business of this thing I call a dream! Thanks for hanging on with me - the ride has officially begun... keep your hands inside the car at all times... :)

As any post is better with a picture, here's one from a recent, sweet beach engagement session - coming soon! Now that the weather is getting colder, this picture makes me want to jump in and bask in that sunshine, warm my toes in the sand. Oh, summer I will miss you.




FYI: I will be posting my packages soon - fall is coming, a great time for portraits! And Seniors, some of you have just a few more weeks to get your images captured... :)

No comments:

Other Posts to Check Out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails